- The 3 pillars of sustainability (social, environmental and economic)
- The five key industries including > Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods > Healthcare and Life Sciences > Circular Manufacturing > Chems > Transportation > Energy and Natural Resources
- Climate action (doing something about the climate crisis)
- A circular economy (this link goes to rts.com and describes what and how a circular economy works)
- Neat AF clothing
Circularity is the principle that used or discarded products serve as raw materials for new products or materials. By participating in a circular economy, we focus on preserving the value of raw materials, components and products.
WHY WE USE ORGANIC COTTON & HEMP
Organic cotton and hemp offer a solution to reducing greenhouse gas emissions - How they're farmed. Organic crops are tougher, cleaner and healthy AF.
- Organic crops require healthy soil. Healthy soil is the foundation of a healthy environment
- Organic farming techniques do not include the use of toxic chemicals and pesticides
- Organic farming feeds the soil vital minerals and nutrients via crop rotation giving it a greater, natural ability to hold on to water and to sequester (reduce) greenhouse gas (GHG)
- Organic crops use less fresh water than conventional cotton farming
- Organic crops (OC)'s hold the high score for resilience to climatic stressors like drought and floods
- OC's generate higher yields than conventionally grown crops in unfavourable weather conditions
- Recycling synthetic materials reduces synthetic material waste by reusing them in production rather than shipping them off to another country or to be incinerated into the atmosphere
- The recycling process also drastically reduces GHG's (greenhouse gas emissions) by not having to source new/virgin synthetic materials
- We use water-based, bio-degradable neopigment inks by Kornit on all of our designs. The inks and dyes are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) approved and are free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and (APE) Alkylphenol Ethoxylates
- A classic "less is more" scenario. Everything is made to order which means we only produce and ship what you order
- Not ordering clothing and accessories in bulk significantly reduces overproduction waste, freshwater usage and GHG emissions in both production and shipping
- We can ship to anyone with a valid address here on Earth
- We are always refining how we get from us to you. The transportation industry currently contributes to 1/4 of total global GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions to keep up with humanity. Having distribution centers around the world shortens both the shipping distance and delivery time helping reduce GHG's (greenhouse gases) produced in transport
- Reducing space-waste and not using an excessive amount of void-fill (cushioning) when packing and fulfilling orders
- Reusing the mats (materials) or donating unclaimed clothing to good will projects (homeless shelters, halfway houses and second-hand outlets)
- We use recyclable packaging
We know the road is long and we're heading in the right direction. We love hearing from people on how to improve, enjoy the process and are passionate about living circular. We are all in this together <3
Life is mental. Love's the verb. Vibe with the rhythm of Earth.
Join the movement to unf*ck ourselves.